We have provided support for termination in over 500 pregnancies in the past 2 years.
Success rate of this procedure, if our instructions are followed precisely, is over 96% in the first attempt; 100% in the second attempt.
You should only proceed with this option, if:
- • you have confirmed the pregnancy via multiple home-based pregnancy tests, or blood test.
- • the stage of your pregnancy is less than the end of first trimester (12 weeks).
- • you are able to stay at a safe space for 24+ hours and have someone to support you during this time.
- • you are able to go to a hospital in case of a complication (extremely unlikely, but you should be prepared for the possibility).
- • your pregnancy is not Ectopic. [Read: How do I know if I have an ectopic pregnancy?]
- • you can get blood tests done from any local laboratory, twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get pregnant again after using these tablets?
A: Yes. A medical abortion has no affect on your future possibilities of conceiving. [Source]
A: Mifepristone is unavailable and currently impossible to import into Pakistan. There is a negligible difference between efficacy of with/without Mifepristone.